God's Recipe for Hope
- There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. Proverbs 23:18
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 12:29
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
Mix each ingredient one at a time.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Serve warm.
God's Recipe for Peace
- In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety. Psalms 4:8
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
- Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. Jude 1:2
- For, whoever would love life and see good days must keep their tongue from evil and their lips from deceitful speech. They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it. 1 Peter 3:10
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Mix all the ingredients above together. Let sit for 15 minutes at room temperature. Read them and believe them.